The Pageant Queens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Analysis on what Candidate should BPCI crown!

Go down

Analysis on what Candidate should BPCI crown! Empty Analysis on what Candidate should BPCI crown!

Post by aamen Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:27 pm

This is an analysis on what should BPCI crowned next year to continue the streak.

Philippines has sent charming and elegant representative in Miss Universe pageant which made them to be in top 5 for the past 4 years. But this time I guess, charming is not just enough, change the style. What type of representative should BPCI send next year?

First: Height is really a must this time, 5'9 and up should be the height of Philippine representative. Enough of 5'7

Second: Beauty and Brain is given. But a rare beauty is what Philippines should crown.

Third: She must be playful. Too much of very charming and sweet. Philippine representative should learn to play the game of Miss Universe.

Fourth: Flirty! Yes! You read it correctly, flirty doesn't necessarily mean "pokpok" pardon me of the word used. Irene Esser of Venezuela is an example of a flirty candidate. She knows how to flirt the judges with the use of her charisma.

And lastly, WISE! Question and Answer is very much important, you're there already so make sure to be clever. Yes, Ariella's answer this year was best, but not that best to win the crown. What was missing? In her answer she said the word "EDUCATION" yes, education is a must, but nowadays, there are lots of educated people who just stay at home because they can't find jobs on their own. When you're answering the question be sure to straight forward and be sure that you're answer is clear and well stated. An answer that broad and should be able to tell them what strengths your answer has.

Peace y'all. This is just only my analysis!
aamen
aamen
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.enrefilnepomuceno.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum