The Pageant Queens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philippines great chance of Winning Miss Universe crown

Go down

Philippines great chance of Winning Miss Universe crown Empty Philippines great chance of Winning Miss Universe crown

Post by aamen Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:39 pm

Philippines great chance of Winning Miss Universe crown Ara10 

I really have this verdict that Philippines will be crowned tonight as the new Miss Universe 2013. Just recently Megan Young of Philippines crowned as the new Miss World, let's not be hypocrite to this, Miss WORLD became overly known because of Philippines' victory Filipinos were really that supportive and I'm sure Mr. Donald Trump won't just let that his Miss Universe pageant will be just overtaken of, when it comes to popularity. Once Ariella Arida will clap Filipinos will loss their appetite in supporting their candidates to Miss Universe pageant and they will focus and spend most of their times to Miss World pageant. And I know Mr. Trump won't let this happen.

Pageantry is a means of business-economics. Miss World is Miss Universe rival. Both want popularity and want to be always the talk of the town. So with this, there's really a huge and great chance that Miss Philippines will bring home the crown.

Peace y'all !! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 
aamen
aamen
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.enrefilnepomuceno.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum