The Pageant Queens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Philippines Universe 2013: Ariella Arida's send-off Party.

3 posters

Go down

Miss Philippines Universe 2013: Ariella Arida's send-off Party. Empty Miss Philippines Universe 2013: Ariella Arida's send-off Party.

Post by MissDayanaMendoza Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:50 pm

Ariella Arida's send-off Party.

Miss Universe Philippines bet for this year's Miss Universe pageant had it's send-off party earlier today. Present were her Bb. Pilipinas sisters; Bb. Pilipinas-International Bea Santiago, Bb. Pilipinas-Supranational/Miss Supranational 2013 Mutya Datul, Bb. Pilipinas Tourism Queen International Cindy Miranda and Bb. Pilipinas 1st runner-up Pia Wurztbach. Meanwhile Madam Stella Marquez dE Araneta gave her words of wisdom to Ara Arida. Press from different media companies, bloggers and pageant enthusiast were there also.Miss Philippines Universe 2013: Ariella Arida's send-off Party. Ara-arida-during-her-send-off

Philippines have high hopes for Ariella Arida, after the 3 peat they're looking forward that Arida will continue it's streak in Miss Universe pageant.

Will Ara bring home the 3rd Miss Universe crown of the Philippines? What do you think?Miss Philippines Universe 2013: Ariella Arida's send-off Party. ?ui=2&ik=d47d777c21&view=att&th=141c5e79a9d475ae&attid=0
MissDayanaMendoza
MissDayanaMendoza
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Miss Philippines Universe 2013: Ariella Arida's send-off Party. Empty Re: Miss Philippines Universe 2013: Ariella Arida's send-off Party.

Post by Geoffred Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:08 pm

I am optimistic that Ara will bring home the third Miss Universe crown of the country. Is this a new forum? Hope to have many friends here.

---geoffred
Geoffred
Geoffred

Back to top Go down

Miss Philippines Universe 2013: Ariella Arida's send-off Party. Empty Re: Miss Philippines Universe 2013: Ariella Arida's send-off Party.

Post by Geoffred Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:30 pm

I am also writing articles regarding pageantry. I hope I can share it with you here in the forum.
Geoffred
Geoffred

Back to top Go down

Post by aamen Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:09 pm

Yes you can.. Everyone is very much WELCOME here.. For now we're sorry for the warning that appears when you're trying to access our site.. We're working on it.. Hopefully very soon, maayos ang lahat.
aamen
aamen
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.enrefilnepomuceno.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffred Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Hi admin, okay naman po ang pag access ko sa forum. I haven't encounter any problem. Very Happy
Geoffred
Geoffred

Back to top Go down

Post by aamen Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:19 pm

That's great.. Mostly were having problem kasi.. Anyways in behalf of TPQ I WELCOME you here.
aamen
aamen
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.enrefilnepomuceno.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffred Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:37 pm

Thank you po.. I am still navigating the system. Medyo kakaiba kasi siya sa ibang fora. God bless TPQ.
Geoffred
Geoffred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum