The Pageant Queens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seachon-Lanete Releases statement about Miss International 2013 Bea Santiago's "20 PESO mock donation"

2 posters

Go down

Seachon-Lanete Releases statement about Miss International 2013 Bea Santiago's "20 PESO mock donation" Empty Seachon-Lanete Releases statement about Miss International 2013 Bea Santiago's "20 PESO mock donation"

Post by aamen Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:22 pm

Seachon-Lanete Releases statement about Miss International 2013 Bea Santiago's "20 PESO mock donation" 14720111

After winning the crown last Tuesday, Bea Rose Santiago released a statement that made everyone shocked. Santiago tells all the challenges that she had gone through before joining Bb. Pilipinas 2013.

That was a skype interview with Ginger Conejero, and this statement shocked everyone.

"Santiago recalled it was especially difficult to enlist the help of the local government of Masbate, which she noted had never sent a candidate to the national competition.
"In Masbate, they've never had a delegate for Binibini. And the first time, I asked our governor, she just rejected me. It was painful. It was very painful," she said.
"She actually gave me P20 as a mock donation. Because, you know, every delegate asks for support from their city, and that's what she did to me. I was shocked at first. I had no idea what happened."

And this news has been scattered everywhere, gaining public support with what the provincial Gov. of Masbate did to her. Days after, the son of Gov. Lanete posted in his facebook answering the alleged 20 pesos mock donation of her mother. ( below is R. Seachon Lanete's statement)

"Di ko alam kung san mo pinulot yung "twenty pesos" gimmick mo. If it's a publicity stunt, I couldn't care less. Much much more is expected of you. Or would you want me to narrate to everyone how you, during my Mom's birthday, waltzed around our house demanding that we give you our undivided attention while the entire family was busy preparing and distributing gift packs to the less fortunate guests that came to visit Ma? That you would rather spread blatant falsehoods, than have people know the truth - that you came to us, asking for almost half a million pesos as a donation, to have your teeth redone, to have plastic surgery on your face, and to buy designer heels for you (and these are your words, not mine, by the way.) And that despite your rude behavior, we politely explained that it would be more prudent for you to first file an application and qualify before asking for a donation (take note this was BEFORE SHE EVEN APPLIED FOR BB PILIPINAS). And how you threw a tantrum after being told to come back at a better time. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. You did come back the day after. AND YOU WERE GIVEN FIFTY THOUSAND PESOS! I don't know why you have selective amnesia. Must be from all the hairspray. That my dear, is your true color. Karma is a bitch. Congratulations, and good riddance."

This came to many with a question in mind who's telling the truth and who's making a story (lie). So, TPQ had an online interview with Mr. R. Seachon-Lanete in the dawn of December 20,2013. R. Seachon answered all our questions and told us what happened. He could hardly believe where Miss International 2013 get that 20 pesos. Mr. Lanete told us, that his mother won't do that for the sake of her candidacy since 2013 election is coming. “At the time, palapit na ang elections so Syemorw since candidate si Mama she would never do something like that. It doesn’t make sense” Lanete said.

See the conversation below:

En: Is this true that she received the 20 pesos? Just for clarification.

R. Lanete: That’s a lie. Mom wasn’t able to entertain her nga because she was busy preparing and distributing canned goods and rice to thousands of people who visited her during her birthday. I don’t know where she got the twenty pesos. Our entire family was busy that day.

En: Do you think Sir, there are reasons why she made that story?

R. Lanete: I am in no position to second guess her intentions. She and she alone would know her reasons. As far as I am concerned, I am disappointed that someone who was crowned as Ms. International would say something so patently false. Ms. Santiago should issue a correction of her statement and a public apology to Gov. Lanete.

En: Do you have plans or [your] family have plans of answering her in national tv or news paper, since she released [it] via ABS-CBN?

R. Lanete: We’re not greedy for the spotlight or free air time. What we want is fairness. What we want for her is to correct her mistake and issue a public apology. It is unbecoming of any decent person, more so a pageant winner of one of the most prestigious international competitions to go around spreading lies to the detriment of other people. And it should be this way whether governor ang kausap mo or ordinaryong tao. If she really is a queen, she should have the humility of owning up to her crown.

R. Lanete said that Bea Santiago went to Gov. Lanete’s birthday and asked for help for her Bb. Pilipinas 2013 stint, that was December 30, 2012. Days after, Santiago came to Masbate capitol and there she was given 50,000 and not 20 pesos. Mr. Dante Rosas was the one who hands her down the money as what R. Lanete recalled, since her mother was busy that day signing the bonus for Capitol employees.

What Seachon-Lanete wants now is Bea to correct her words and make a public apology to clear her statement. Mr. Lanete said “Did Gov. Dayan directly hand to her the pesos?”

aamen
aamen
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.enrefilnepomuceno.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Seachon-Lanete Releases statement about Miss International 2013 Bea Santiago's "20 PESO mock donation" Empty Re: Seachon-Lanete Releases statement about Miss International 2013 Bea Santiago's "20 PESO mock donation"

Post by alden almero Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:13 pm

IN FAIRNESS TO MISS INTERNATIONAL 2013 BEA ROSE SANTIAGO

I ve been reading almost everything, i have talked to a lot of people including those that I believe is very close to the Bea and to the camp of Gov Dayan..

THE REAL ISSUE

The issue is the P20 INSULT THAT BEA RECIEVED FROM THE FAMILY OF GOV LANETE. Bea really believed she was mocked and consequently felt that she was personally rejected and insulted..

(The said mock donation was given by the congressman son of Governor Lanete after Bea made several back and forth .It was put in an envelop and when Bea opened it , it was a only P20 )

Bea did say that the LGU did not support her durig her interview .. SHE DID NOT SAY that the LGU must support her.. I truly believe she was just asking for support and none was given..

GOV DAYAN's 50K ALIBI

So whats the REAL story about the 50K coming from Mr Dandan Rosas, the GSO head?

Based on the pm that I recieved from a close relative of Bea, she indeed received the amount of 50K from Mr Dandan Rosas. Before accepting it , Bea clarified that if its coming from Gov Dayan, she will not accept it. Mr Dandan Rosas assured Bea that it was his personal money and not coming from Gov Dayan.. Only then Bea accepted it.

Obviously after Bea's interview (just after she won the Miss International), Gov Dayan cooked up an alibi that can save her from national embarassment. It was reported that Gov Dayans was furiously convincing her camp to help her. Of course the best person to help is Mr. Dandan Rosas, his current GSO head, then SP Kaye Revil and PIO Merien Cervantes helped dessiminate the SPIN or the ALIBI.

BEA PROPERLY RECOGNIZED THOSE WHO HELPED AND SUPPORTED HER FROM THE VERY START.

During Bea's homecoming after she won the Binibining Pilipinas, she properly recognized Mr Dandan Rosas' generosity in her speech at the St Anthony Cathedral..

Masbate Talks did a fundraising drive when Bea came to us for help.
We raised way more than 50K for her. After we turned over the amount, she immediately released several photos of her holding a piece of paper saying thank you and with the name of everyone who donated money and supported her in what ever way.

Surely, if Gov Lanete and the provincial LGU did help from the very start , Bea will gracefully express her gratitude too..

SO NOW, WHAT IS THE SOLUTION HERE????

1. First, Gov Dayan must sincerely apologize for the P20 mock donation.The denial must stop!!!! 

2. If Gov Lanete and her GSO , Mr Dandan Rosas would want to convert the 50K as provincial LGU's help , they must issue an OFFICIAL STATEMENT saying so. Gov Dayan must humbly make it clear that that is her way making up for the P20 insult that her family extended to Bea during the latter's courtesy call/visit. 

3. Gov Dayan must IMMEDIATELY STOP his son, R Seachon Lanete, from bullying and threatening Bea with a libel suit and dethronement in the social media. She again must issue an apology for the arrogant behavior and brute display of power of her son.

4. PIO Merien Cervantes Esber, SP Kaye Revil and everybody who are trying to defend Gov Dayan by issuing VAGUE statements explaning Gov Dayan's side, SHOULD JUST SHUT UP!!!. What is needed is an OFFICIAL STATEMENT from Gov Dayan and Mr Dandan Rosas, explaining the real circumstances regarding the 50K and apologized for the confusion that it has created. 

5. Once everything was cleared to Bea, Bea must sincerely and gracefully accept the apology extended to her. Then move on to enjoy her reign as Miss International 2013. And if she feels really good about it. She can come home to Masbate for the victory parade.. 

Lets us ALL CONTINUE TO EXPLORE SOLUTIONS TO THIS ISSUE..

alden almero

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum